PaddlePower is the British Canoeing award scheme, designed to encourage more young people to come into and stay in the sport, through a colourful and youth centred approach.
PaddlePower aims to:
– Encourage more young people to come into and stay in the sport
– Provide progression and reward achievement in a wide range of topics
– Show them all aspects of the sport – both competitive and adventurous
– Provide signposts into Clubs where their skills and development can be nurtured
– Provide a flexible structure for delivery according to venue/situation
This App is the modern equivalent of the PaddlePower Progress Cards. It contains all of the information about tasks that need to be completed and plays demonstration videos for each skill. It allows you to track your progress and, once you have completed all of the required levels, download your PaddlePower certificate directly to your device so that you can view it, email it and print it.
PaddlePower Start, the introductory award, is available as a free taster.